Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why Does It Cost So Much?

I was told recently that missions have gotten expensive and I have to agree. However, please allow me to assure you that the money you give is all accounted for through the Assemblies of God. The AG has a very strong missions program. They have been sending missionaries for many years and they know the actual costs required to make this possible.

This is the basic breakdown of my budget:
Monthly Budget Expenses:
(multiplied by the 12 months I will be in Mexico)

-Covers personal monthly allowance, housing allowance, insurance and several other smaller items.
Base Cash Budget:
-Covers fares to and from the field, deposits, visas, immunizations, promotion, excess baggage fees, pre-field orientation, etc.

This really isn’t all about money, but it does require a lot to live in another country for a year. I praise God for faithful givers like you.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment