Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good News for the New Year!

Thank You Jesus!
I want to close out 2009 and ring in 2010 with some great news! I have recently passed the half-way point in fund-raising for Mexico! I only have 46% of my monthly budget left to raise! I still need $714.oo a month in pledges, but God has brought me this far and He will take me the rest of the way. I trust Him to be my Provider. I am looking forward to what He is going to do in the next 6 months.

Many of you have been faithful to pray and give. Thank you. No matter how big or small your part in this, I sincerely appreciate your help. God is using you to bless me and increase my faith now, but He is also going to bless many people in Mexico in the near future because of your faithfulness. Thank you for your obedience!

Happy New Year!
Janene

No comments:

Post a Comment