Saturday, December 5, 2009


Merry Christmas to my dear friends and family!

Christmas is nearly upon us. There are many preparations to be made; parties and dinners to attend, gifts to purchase, family visits to plan and the list goes on. Yes, it’s a busy season, but let’s not get so carried away that we forget the most important preparation of all, our hearts. “Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.” (Luke 2:11) Jesus, our Savior, came. From that moment on, all time was changed. Heaven announced a new way, through the birth of one tiny baby. What a precious gift! So, in all of the hurry that is part of the holiday season, please take time to remember the very purpose for why we celebrate. Jesus arrived!! Merry Christmas!

Mexico Update:
Since you last heard from me, several great things have happened. I have been honored to visit two churches and share about the work I will be doing in Mexico. Both churches received me warmly and I feel like I have made new friends all over Montana. I thank God for the encouragement, prayer, and blessing of His faithful children. Praise the Lord!

Although I do still need to raise about $1,150.00 in monthly pledges, God has continued to prove His faithfulness to provide, as my cash budget of $6,721.00 has been filled through very generous givers like you! I find it exciting and wonderfully surprising when God moves people to give and they respond! Thank you for your part in praying and giving. I understand that it is a sacrifice and you could be using your money for many other good and worthy causes. Thank you for choosing to share it with me. I am touched and blessed.

Need a Christmas Gift Idea?
In order to raise funds for Mexico, I am willing to help with odd jobs. If you, or someone you know, would like assistance with gift-wrapping, shopping/errand-running, cleaning, ironing, childcare, elderly care, etc., please free to contact me. I am available most evenings and weekends. This could be a great Christmas gift for a busy person!

Thank you!
Thank you again for faithfully partnering in this ministry with me. I am so blessed to have you on my team. May God fill you with His joy and excitement this Christmas. May you be caught up in the wonder of His love. Remember, He loved you enough to send the very best of heaven to earth.



Merry Christmas!
Janene Snyder

Donations can be mailed to: Assemblies of God World Missions
1445 North Boonville Ave.
Springfield, MO 65802
Account Number: 294780-2, Janene Snyder
Email:
janene.snyder@ma.agmd.org Phone: 406-251-3954

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your blog- you did a great job! We are praying for you and can hardly wait for you to get here to Oaxaca.

    And I look forward to more posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete